Patients must be able to trust the Dental Team.
To justify that, we as professionals will maintain a high standard of practice and care.
As professionals the dental team at the South Elmsall Family Dental Centre promise to:
- Make the care of patients our first concern
- Treat every patient politely and considerately
- Have respect for patients dignity and privacy
- Listen to patients and respect their views
- Give patients information in a way which they can understand
- Respect the rights of patients to be involved fully in decisions about their care
- Act quickly to protect patients from risks
- Keep our professional knowledge and skills up to date
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Respect and protect confidential information
- Work with other medical and dental colleagues, to best serve the patients interests